File Report Online
Welcome to the Loyola University New Orleans Police Department Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred on property owned or controlled by the Loyola University New Orleans?
- The incident is not in progress?
- You are not filing the report for others?
- You have a valid email address?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given an online police report case number.
- Be able to view and then print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
To file a report online with LUPD click the link below.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime under Louisiana Criminal Code Sec 14:126.1.