Identification Cards (ID Cards)
Student ID Card
The student identification card is issued by the office of Parking Services, within University Police. To obtain a Loyola ID card the student must be currently enrolled for the term in which the card is issued. The student maintains the card for the duration of their Loyola academic registration (graduation). The first card is issued at no charge, each additional print is charged $15.00 which is charged to the student's current tuition account.
Each semester a student is enrolled they must obtain a validation sticker from this office in order to access the services offered at Loyola such as the Library, Sports Complex and possible events sponsored by the University.
Employee ID Card
Individuals employed by Loyola University New Orleans, designated by Human Resources, shall be issued a Loyola ID. The first identification card is at no charge, each replacement incurs a charge that must be paid at the time of printing.
Each calendar year the employee must obtain a validation sticker from this office in order to access the services offered at Loyola such as the Library and the Sports Complex.
Emotional Support Animal ID Card
The Office for Accessible Education determines the support animal's permission on campus and will authorize an ID card to be issued from this office. Approved animals, which reside with their owner in an on-campus residence hall only, may obtain the ESA ID card.
- Photos should reflect your current appearance.
- No sunglasses, hats, or head coverings (unless worn for religious purposes).
- Stand in front of a plain, light-colored background.
- Please use a neutral facial expression with both eyes open.
- Place the camera directly in front of you - full face and shoulder tops are visible.
- Clear, color images that are oriented upright (portrait) only.
- High-resolution JPEG format - most cell phone cameras can provide this.
***Photos taken of your driver's license, current school ID, passport, or that feature another person in them will not be accepted.